Manufacturer Auto Spare Parts Car Suspension parts Electrical parts Body parts Engine parts and Accessories for CHINAMFG Vios Yaris Corolla Fortuner Hilux CHINAMFG Hiace LandCruiser Coster 4Runner Highlander Camryetc.571160070,57110K080,571OK012,GUT12,GU1000,GUT12,GUT10,GUT13,GUT20,GUT25,GUT29,GUT30,GUMZ2,GMUZ3
A Universal joint, U-joint, Cross joint, or Cardan joint, is a joint or coupling in a rigid rod that allows the rod to ‘bend’ in any direction, and is commonly used in shafts that transmit rotary motion, is used for transmission systems of cars, buses, trucks, and tractors.
|part name||Universal joint|
|car name||TRUCK T1500,TRUCK T2000|
|packing Details||Snap Rings:4pcs,Grease Nipples:1pcs.|
|place of Origin||RuiAn WenZhou ZheJiang|
Product: Universal Joint.
Brand: LR or OEM service.
Packing: Plastic bag, color/white box, carton, wood pallet.
Sample policy: Free sample, freight collect.
1>it is FOB HangZhou price . (also can send free to HangZhou HangZhou /ning bo ZheJiang and so on. warehouse .)
2>the material is 20cr good material , must not any complain from your customers. (also have 20Mn . 20cr Mn Ti )
3>our delivery time is 40days (with 20Gp container ) . very in time .
4> Can develop according to customer’s drawings or samples
5> OEM is available
6> Full range for the universal joint
7> Good quality and resonable price
Packaging & Shipping
the packing . Standard netural packing with carton.
Delivery detail: 30-45 working days,depend on the actual produce condition.
HangZhou Chuangbang Locomotive Parts Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of cross shaft and three-pronged universal joint. The company now has mature production technology, testing equipment and set up R & D, mold development center, quality inspection, sales and other departments, greatly improving the productivity and product quality stability. After years of efforts, the company’s product quality and technology in the forefront of the domestic, and with its intimate after-sales service to win the trust of customers, but also won a good reputation for themselves. After years of hard work and struggle, the company has expanded its business to overseas markets, and has established mutually winning cooperative relations with customers in other foreign markets. As the company name indicates, we are running, innovating, we have been running, constantly innovating! But every time we run, the reason for innovation is because of you!If you need know us, please visit our website.
Q1: What is the location of your company?
A1: Our company is located in the TangXia (RuiAn) City ,ZHangZhoug province,China.Welcome to visit our factory at anytime!
Q2: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A2: Our standard QC system to control quality(TS16949 2016).
Q3: What is your delivery time?
A3: Usually within 30-40 days after the receipt of payment.Delivery time must depend on the actual produce condition.
Q4: What are your strengths?
A4: 1.We are the manufacturer,having competitive advantage in price.
2.A large part of money is put into advancing CNC equipments and product
R&D department annual,the performance of universal joint can be guaranteed.
3.About quality issues or follow-up after-sales service,we report directly to the boss.
Why Choose Us
* Favorable Price For You
* Good Reputation Among The Clients
* Smooth & Easy Cooperation
* Considerate and Responsive Customer Service
* Positive Customer Feedback
* On time and Safe Delivery
* Reliable Partner
* Widely Exported To Lots Of Countries
* Good Quality Guaranteed
1) With abundant products in stock, it can be shipped in the same day as order placed.
2) 1 piece price is also the wholesale price. Shipped directly from the factory avoid middlemen to increase prices.
*Original equipment manufacturer names, Part number and descriptions are quoted for reference purposes only
Can you provide examples of vehicles that use universal joints?
Universal joints are commonly used in various types of vehicles for transmitting torque between shafts that are not in a straight line or are at an angle to each other. Here are some examples of vehicles that use universal joints:
- Automobiles: Universal joints are widely used in automobiles for transmitting torque from the engine to the rear wheels in rear-wheel drive vehicles. They are commonly found in the driveline, connecting the transmission or gearbox to the driveshaft, and in the driveshaft itself. Universal joints are also used in front-wheel drive vehicles for transmitting torque from the transaxle to the front wheels.
- Trucks and commercial vehicles: Universal joints are utilized in trucks and commercial vehicles for transmitting torque between various components of the drivetrain. They can be found in the driveshaft, connecting the transmission or gearbox to the rear differential or axle assembly.
- Off-road vehicles and SUVs: Universal joints are extensively used in off-road vehicles and SUVs that have four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive systems. They are employed in the driveline to transmit torque from the transmission or transfer case to the front and rear differentials or axle assemblies.
- Military vehicles: Universal joints are utilized in military vehicles for transmitting torque between different components of the drivetrain, similar to their use in trucks and off-road vehicles. They provide reliable torque transfer in demanding off-road and rugged environments.
- Agricultural and construction machinery: Universal joints are commonly found in agricultural and construction machinery, such as tractors, combines, excavators, loaders, and other heavy equipment. They are used in the drivelines and power take-off (PTO) shafts to transmit torque from the engine or motor to various components, attachments, or implements.
- Marine vessels: Universal joints are employed in marine vessels for transmitting torque between the engine and the propeller shaft. They are used in various types of watercraft, including boats, yachts, ships, and other marine vessels.
- Aircraft: Universal joints are utilized in certain aircraft applications, such as helicopters, to transmit torque between the engine and the rotor assembly. They allow for angular displacement and smooth transmission of power in the complex rotor systems of helicopters.
- Industrial machinery: Universal joints find applications in various types of industrial machinery, including manufacturing equipment, conveyors, pumps, and other power transmission systems. They enable torque transmission between non-aligned or angularly displaced shafts in industrial settings.
Please note that the specific usage of universal joints may vary depending on the vehicle design, drivetrain configuration, and application requirements. Different types of universal joints, such as single joint, double joint, constant velocity (CV) joint, or Cardan joint, may be employed based on the specific needs of the vehicle or machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-30